The main outputs that are defined in the project are:
- Sustainable and predictable electricity generated from tidal flows in the 2SEAS region, both at floating sites (open water) as well as from dam-integrated systems (inshore).
- Mature and verified standards and certification scheme in support of IEC and IECRE developments for marine energy converters.
- Design, Building and installing a state of the art floating platform at a commercial tidal site with an operational tidal turbine that will be used as a reference case for the first internationally recognised certification of a tidal power technology.
- Verification and certification of other marine energy projects.
- Dissemination of results, recommendations to the European Commission, reinforcement of cross collaboration between networks across the 2SEAS region, etc.