MET-CERTIFIED, POM West-Flanders, Power-Link UGent, DMEC and NEN would like to invite you to the national workshop ‘Marine energy bankable? – National MET-CERTIFIED workshop for standardisation and certification in marine energy’
- technology developers
- supply chain
- classification bureaus
- test laboratories
- project developers
- consenting authorities
- You will learn about the latest developments in standardisation and certification for Marine Energy projects. By using world renowned standards and worldwide accepted certification, risks of tidal energy projects can be significantly reduced. This in turn makes access to commercial funding possible.
- We invite you to provide feedback and input on what you need to reduce the risks of Marine Energy projects by proper certification.
- We also would like find out if you are interested to get involved in these developments more closely.
Wednesday, 13 September 2017, 13:30 – 18:00
Greenbridge, Wetenschapspark 1, 8400 Ostend
- 09:40 Coffee and registration
- Presentation of the Meygen project ( Joury Van Gijseghem, DEME Blue Energy)
- Developments of Tocardo (Hans Van Breugel, Tocardo)
- 12:30 Light lunch
- 13:30 Welcome and introduction
- 14:00 Developments in certification and standardisation in marine energy
- Introduction to the MET-CERTIFIED project
- Risk mitigation of marine energy project by international certification and standardisation (Martijn Geertzen, NEN)
- 14:50 Interactive workshop: Good standards and certification schemes that make marine energy bankable
- Market demands in standardisation and certification, identifying and situating questions and requests from the industry
- Conclusions and recommendations
- 17:30 Network reception
Registration & free of charge
The workshop is part of the recently launched MET-CERTIFIED project, participation is free of charge.
To register, please use the following link: www.fabriekenvoordetoekomst.be/metcertified_workshop13092017
More information can be retrieved with Pieter Mathys: email@example.com