MET-CERTIFIED and NEN would like to invite you to the national workshop ‘Marine energy projects – risk reduction through internationally accredited testing & certification under the IECRE system’.
- technology developers
- supply chain
- classification bureaus
- test laboratories
- project developers
- consenting authorities
- You will learn about the latest developments in standardisation and certification for Marine Energy projects. By using world renowned standards and worldwide accepted certification, risks of tidal energy projects can be significantly reduced. This in turn makes access to commercial funding possible.
- We invite you to provide feedback and input on what you need to reduce the risks of Marine Energy projects by proper certification.
- We also would like find out if you are interested to get involved in these developments more closely.
Friday, 12 May 2017, 9:00 – 12:00
- 09:30 Welcome with coffee
- 10:00 Opening, introduction
- 10:15 Latest developments in the field of standardization under IEC TC114 – Martijn Geertzen, NEN
- 10:45 Latest developents in the field of certification under IEC RE Marine Energy sector – Peter Scheijgrond, DMEC
- 11:15 market demands on standards and certification:
- Who is doing what?
- When do you expect a need for IEC standards and IECRE certificates
- How can you participate and contribute to IEC and IECRE
- What is expected of certification
- 12:00 Lunch (optional)
Registration & free of charge
The workshop is part of the recently launched MET-CERTIFIED project, participation is free of charge.
To register, please contact Martijn Geertzen (Martijn.Geertzen@nen.nl).
Please note that the same kind of national workshops will soon also be launched in Belgium, UK and France. More info about the location and dates will follow.